Printed Suit Covers
Suit covers also known as garment bags are used to protect suits, dresses and other long garments including bridal gowns. They feature a full length zip along with a clear identity pouch and a see through PVC window.
The metal eyelet on the lower seam allows the hanger to be hooked into, so the bag can be carried when folded in half. Alternatively, handles can be sewn to the top and bottom of the covers so they can be carried as bags.
- Suit shops
- Departmental stores
- Polyethylene Vinyl Acetate (PEVA)
- 24" x 40"
- 24" x 54"
- 24" x 60"
- 32" x 72"
- 22 x 32 x 72"
- Sizes can be tailored for your needs
- From 80 micron (mu) to 125mu
The price for printed suit covers will vary depending upon the size, thickness, colours, and printing requirements.
The guide prices (exc. VAT) are:
- £1.35p - £2.50 per bag
Here's what you get with Smart Carrier Bags...
- 100pcs: 2 weeks printed in UK
- 1000pcs and over: 10 - 12 weeks printed in Far East at cost effective and highly competitive prices
- Up to 1 spot colour printing on both sides
- High quality photographic images can also be printed
- Only copper plates are used for superior printing quality
- FREE in-house artwork preparation by our professional design team
- Existing artwork formats accepted: .pdf, .eps and .ai to be sent to artworks @ SmartCarrierBags.co.uk
- From £85 per plate for average ink coverage
- 1 FREE printing plate for quantities over 1000pcs
- FREE delivery on orders over 1000pcs
- Available from as little as 1p/box per day
Some fields in the Quick Bag Enquiry form have been entered incorrectly or left blank, please see below: