Biodegradable bags are bags that are made for the betterment of the environment. These bags when they are put in the landfill after they are used can be broken down by natural sources making them a suitable choice for the environment.
Whereas, non biodegradable bags are the bags that are unable to break down in nature, this aspect makes them less desirable for the companies, brands and the environment.
In this article, however, you will see how non-bio degradable and biodegradable carrier bags differ from each other and how both of them share a few pros and cons in different aspects.
- The most important aspect of the biodegradable bags is that they can dissolve in natural components and recycled into life cycle through nature. This quality does not exist in non-biodegradable bags making them less preferable choice for the people and environment.
- Non-bio degradable bags take a long time to decompose or there might also be a possibility that they never decompose. Whereas, the biodegradable bags will decompose over the course of time on its own.
- A non-biodegradable can withstand harsh climates and weather and may always remain in its original form forever. On the other hand, bio degradable bag cannot withstand harsh weather making them less durable.
- Bio degradable bags can be recycled through various natural sources and non-bio degradable bags cannot be recycled and will instead pile up in landfills.
- Biodegradable products are made up of renewable material, which means they hold the ability to replace themselves in nature and later can be reused. However, non-biodegradable material will never decompose in nature.
- Bio degradable bags have many environmental benefits whereas; the non-bio degradable bags have no environmental benefits at all.
- Some bio degradable may cause more harm than the non-bio degradable bags. These are the items that take longer to decompose if they do not receive the right temperature, micro-organism and humidity.When these materials finally do break down they emit greenhouse gases which may prove to be harmful for the ozone layer.
- Non-biodegradable materials cannot be affected by natural methods hence; they can later be reused for other purposes. However bio degradable bags may not carry this quality.
- Non-biodegradable bags will remain in the landfills due to its non-decomposing abilities which can prove to be a hazard for the environment in years to come.
- To sum up, bio degradable bags are a better choice than the non-bio degradable bags as they are in many ways environmental friendly.
So if you are looking for a good company that can provide you with suitable and environmentally friendly bags for your business, brands or even personal use, Smart Carrier Bags may be your perfect answer.
Smart Carrier Bags will provide you with perfect durable and stylish bags that are in accordance with your requirements. Contact us today and give us a chance to provide you with quality products that you’ll love!